
I'm sure everyone has seen "The Lion King". The moral of the movie is that everything is connected in a million ways. Scar just wants to be king so he has tons of power, but Mufasa wants to be king so life will thrive and everybody will be happy. I got the idea to do this topic is when I read a book (harhar) called animorphs, there is a series of them but that one book was about how you can't second-guess history. And I bet you're thinking two things 1) why can't you second-guess history? 2) what does this have to do with anything? Well first you can't second-guess history because events are intertwined in ways we cannot always see, my fine feathered friends. Sometimes small things can make huge differences. The world isn't like math. It isn't just one plus one equals two. It's more complicated than that. And second you will find out how it relates, even though I just told you why. Everything you do will have a big impact on the world. The biggest thing that comes to mind is GLOBAL WARMING!!!!! In my science class we have been watching this documentary on global warming, and at first i thought it was no big deal but now I'm scared out of my wits. Stuff like gas and factories are hurting the planet in more ways than one. So lets take care of our home, because when i say stuff like everything is connected might scare you. It can also be a positive thing. "They say a butterfly beating it's wings in china, can start a tornado in America." ~ The Animorphs
TRUE STRENGTH
When you think of strength, you probably think of muscles and biceps or something. Well today I will be talking your emotional strength. Now you probably think that " What is this?! Dr. Phil?!"," Is this kid crazy or something?!" well yes to both of those questions! Now if you are done laughing to my hilarious joke, lets get on to this post. i got this idea from reading a magazine on Justin Beiber (YUCK!) and how he is in jail (YAY!) and that Selena Gomez wasn't going to rescue him (YAY! again) it was all thanks to her good friend Demi Lavato she helped her get through by telling her about this rehab facility. Now I am 100% positive you don't want to hear this. But i am just saying that Demi said something really inspiring which i am going to share with you later. Now emotional strength is having character or courage. Or maybe knowing to ask for help, so basically it is the total opposite of physical strength. It is knowing that you aren't so proud and stubborn that you can't ask for help. It is no shame to ask for help, now don't go asking for help at everything you try to do it is still good to do things your self. But know when to ask for help. So when yo think about it physical and emotional strength are kind or alike! But after all I said you still don't know what true strength is all I have to say is, it is like mental toughness. Knowing what and how to get to your goal, it is also being able to overcome any hurdle or any obstacle that comes your way. "Weakness is living in denial. Only the strongest people ask for help."~ Demi Lovato
No comments:
Post a Comment