Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

GROWING UP

Growing up.... Everybody just wants to grow up and move away, and have some independence. So what is growing up you ask? It can be many things, having sportsmanship, being treated like a real person, or Mabey it is having more human capabilities. One day I was on facebook and the picture that is displayed showed up. Some of the people said "Nah he should totally go for that gold medal in P.E"&
"No way! Go hard kid! Keep that mind set!" so I said " I'm all for doing your best, but it's all on how you react wether you lose or win that can affect on how you look on life. It's good to give 110%, but have good sportsmanship." And I'm not just talking about kids, even adults have to grow up too. Cause growing up isn't just about having more privileges. It's also learning to forgive. So you still don't know what growing up means? I'll tell you... Growing up is adapting to your environment. I know you have never heard of this definition of growing up. But it's true, to your first day of school to you day of retirement. Think about it hard, haven't you been growing up your whole life?

No comments:

Post a Comment