Wikipedia
Search results
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF & BE YOURSELF
Sometimes i feel insecure. I don't feel insecure about much, as you probably know I take kung fu. I don't really want to go through all the details, all you need to know is that i just do it for the fun of it. Anyway all my life (since I started kung fu) people say that I am gifted, or that I am really good. I'm not to sure about that, I like to say that I am okay. I've seen better, and this is what I mean that I feel really insecure about my martial arts. I want to take it more seriously and be more better, you know the person everybody sees me as. This girl Robin she is really amazing, and people like her just make me feel really...poop. I want to be good like her, then I guess truly I will feel the person everybody sees me as. Robin is really competitive (not in the way she is not a good sport) and that's why I'm not as good she is, so I needed to be competitive like her. That's what I thought anyway, See my dad is the person who always tells me I'm really good and it was just to much pressure for me. I realized that if I do I will just be obsessed with winning and my emotions will just overwhelm me and my emotions will cloud my judgment. That isn't me I like to have fun, but I to mature and take it more seriously. so i can improve more and be more connected to my roots and who i really am. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment