As I always say, your faith is an extension of yourself. I used to believe that everyone has light, but it's come to my attention that sometimes that's not true. When i was younger, i used to always do what everyone else did, i had no voice. As i got older i wanted to do things my own way. I wanted to shape my own destiny and not just follow everyone else's. I thought that meant that i had to be different from everyone else, i thought thats what it meant to be a grown up. So what do I believe in now? I still believe that everyone has a choice to carve their own path, and not just slide down the one that's made for them. But that doesn't mean that you can't let the people that you love carry when you are weak. I don't believe in fate, I don't believe that the universe has a plan for you. You have to pave your own road, cause no one else can do it, but you. Just because family runs in your blood, doesn't mean you can't follow your heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment