Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, June 17, 2013

GET UP AND SEE THE WORLD & BREAK OUT OF THAT SHELL


Some people think these days kids need to get off the electronics and see world or something. Sadly I am one of those people who sit all day on the internet. My best friend told me that she has been spending a little too much time on the computer and not enough family. I was touched that she would give up her temptations to spend time with family. I wish i can be with my family, but these days kids even parents are not disconnected as much as my friend Connie to get off the electronics and see the world, but as much as disconnected as Connie is, she doesn't go outside and be with her friends and hang like kids do. She stays home with family, I guess we all kind of do that. We stay in our comfort zone and don't get out. I'm not saying that we reject family, No we never do. Family is all about loyalty, we can be with friends and not reject family so much is that they feel that the only reason they come home is just for food and shelter, I have a sibling like that and i tell you it doesn't feel too good. So get up go outside and be with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment